What's On This Term
Clubs for the Spring Term 2020 will run from Monday 13th Jaunary 2020 until Friday 27th March 2020 unless otherwise stated on the timetable below.
For all clubs run by SPJS Staff, please complete and return the Club Application Form. The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd November 2019. (Please the bottom of this page for clubs run by other organisations.)
Allocation of Places
Club places will be allocated primarily to those children who have not previously attended that club and then other places will be allocated fairly, looking at the number of other clubs your child might be attending.
The exceptions to this are:
1. Sports clubs where children have been working together and competing in teams against other schools.
2. Art & Design club for Spring 2020, where priority will be given to those pupils who have been identified as gifted and talented in art/design.
How to Pay
- The cost of after-school clubs will be £15.00 per child per term. (£7.50 for children eligible for free school meals with Homework club being free of charge.)
- We will send you an email to confirm whether or not your child has been allocated a place and we will let you know when the payment is due.
- If payment is not made by the due date, we will assume that you no longer require the place and it may be offered to another child.
- Unfortunately, we will be unable to make any refunds if you or your child subsequently decides that they will no longer be attending a club, or if any sessions are missed or cancelled.
By signing the “Club Application Form”, you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Your child must attend the club every week throughout the term.
- If there is a specific reason that your child will not be able to attend, you must inform the school office beforehand.
- If your child fails to turn up on two separate occasions without prior notification, then they will no longer be able to participate in the club.
- Registers are taken at all our after school clubs. If your child is expected at a club but does not turn up, we will call all the contact numbers that we have, so please ensure that the contact details we hold for you are up to date.
- If we are unable to make contact, have checked all club registers, searched the building and are still unable to locate your child, then our next course of action will have to be to contact the police, since your child would be deemed a “missing person”.
There is no application form (with the exception of Cycling Club) or payment required for lunch-time clubs. The children just need to turn up and take part.