Year 3 teachers and teaching assistants plan together to ensure consistency and challenge across the year group.
|Teaching Staff||Senior Teaching Assistants|
|Mrs H Shabankareh-Smith 3S
||Mrs K Burns
|Mrs W Dixon 3P
||Mrs A Coleman
|Miss E Muir/Mrs C Thompson 3J
||Mrs L Haines
- We aim to make the transition from Infants to Junior school as worry-free and enjoyable as possible.
- We want the children to feel happy and comfortable as they get to know thier new school.
- We encourage and support children to start to become a bit more independent and to take some responsibility for organising themselves at school.
- We use our Codes of Behaviour to encourage children to bein their journey to becoming Successful Learners, Confident Individuals and Responsible Citizens who have a Sense of Pride in all that they do.
- Our year 3 curriculum is exciting and engaging, full of hands-on, practical opportunities to bring learning to life.
- We want our children to have a love for learning and therefore plan for trips out of school, as well as visitors who come into school to present topics in different, fun ways.