Year 4 teachers and teaching assistants plan together to ensure consistency and challenge across the year group.
|Senior Teaching Assistants
|Mr R Sewell 4S
|Mrs L Haines
|Miss E Muir/Mrs D Lasrado 4P
|Mrs Y Gale
|Miss S Baldock 4J
|Mrs R Nandula
- By Year 4 your child will be aware of expectations of them as junior pupils and be secure in their knowledge of routines.
- They will be encouraged to take greater responsibility for their possessions, recording their homework, and managing their time.
- Children are encouraged to develop their own lines of enquiry into topics which interest them.
- We help them to develop the skills to enable the children to tackle a variety of different problems in different areas of the curriculum.
- Children are encouraged to take risks with their learning and be prepared to learn from their mistakes.
- We continue to nurture a love of books.
- Year 4 is also an important year to consolidate maths facts e.g: times tables, number bonds and doubling .Your help in reinforcing these either at home with your own child, or if you can spare the time at school, is invaluable.