Year 4 teachers and teaching assistants plan together to ensure consistency and challenge across the year group.
|Teaching Staff||Senior Teaching Assistants|
|Miss S Kelly 4S
||Mrs Y Gale
|Miss L Powell 4P
||Mrs R Knight
|Mrs A Jones 4J
||Mrs L Brown
- By Year 4 your child will be aware of expectations of them as junior pupils and be secure in their knowledge of routines.
- They will be encouraged to take greater responsibility for their possessions, recording their homework, and managing their time.
- Children are encouraged to develop their own lines of enquiry into topics which interest them.
- We help them to develop the skills to enable the children to tackle a variety of different problems in different areas of the curriculum.
- Children are encouraged to take risks with their learning and be prepared to learn from their mistakes.
- We continue to nurture a love of books.
- Year 4 is also an important year to consolidate maths facts e.g: times tables, number bonds and doubling .Your help in reinforcing these either at home with your own child, or if you can spare the time at school, is invaluable.